That's a Wrap - Luxury Christmas Hamper with Sparkling Wine & Sharing Treats
The British Gift Co.
This gift basket showcases the very best from around the UK, with Sparkling Wine, festively flavoured chocolate, decadent truffles and savoury crackers paired with a mulled wine jelly. A perfect gift for all the family!
The following items will be the talk of the table:
- 1x Wiston Estate Blanc de Blancs 2015, Wistons - Surrey
- 1x Wiston Estate Blanc de Noirs 2010, Wistons - Surrey
- 1x 225g Signature Chocolate & Truffle Selection, Charbonnel et Walker - London
- 1x 150g Milk Chocolate & Honeycomb Shortbread, Deans - Aberdeenshire
- 1x 160g Luxury Shortbread Tin, Steven Brown Art for Deans - Aberdeenshire
- 1x 100g Cranberry & Hazelnut Chocolate Bar, Kacao - Richmond
- 1x 100g Merry Christmas Chocolate Bar, Kacao - Richmond
- 1x 150g Bubbly Serrano & Chilli Crisps, Savoursmiths - Duxford
- 1x 150g Truffle & Rosemary Crisps, Savoursmiths - Duxford
- 1x 30g Snackling & Apple Pork Crackling, Serious Pig - London
- 1x 120g Rosemary Cracker Thins, Popti - Cornwall
- 1x 45g Really Rosemary Jelly, Briscoes Artisan Jellys - North Yorkshire
Local Highlight: The Wiston Estate is a family run vineyard set on a periglacial dry river valley in the South Downs. The composition of the land resembles the world renowned Cote de Blancs in Champagne, possibly one of many reasons why the beautiful sparkling wine has won many accolades and was used by the Queen to launch the 2015 Britannia cruise line!
*Please note, due to the nature of working with small batch and artisan producers we will occasionally need to substitute individual items. However, this will always be done to equal or greater value of the original product. We know this gift is important to you and the recipient so we will choose something we know they'll love.
To UK mainland when you spend over £50.
We always aim to ensure that our hampers are packed with quality, local British treats.
We hand-select our suppliers so that you can enjoy new foods and flavours from across the UK.