It's a Kind of Magic Christmas Hamper - Premium Family Sharer Gift Basket
Our most premium Christmas hamper for 2021, full of local treasures from artisan British producers. This is an ideal gift for a family to share over the festive period with fizz, mini boozy bottles and plenty of snacks!
Oh, they'll wish it could be Christmas every day with the following treats:
- 1x Wiston Estate Blanc de Blancs 2015, Wistons - Sussex
- 1x 375cl English Sparkling Wine, Nyetimber - Surrey
- 1x 5cl British Vodka, Sapling Vodka - London
- 1x 5cl London Dry Gin, The Surrey Copperfield Distillery - Surrey
- 1x 5cl London Dry Gin, York Gin - York
- 1x 5cl Flavoured Vodka, Priory - North Yorkshire
- 1x 470g Timothy Taylor's Landlord Beer Soaked Christmas Pudding Wrapped in Festive Tea Towel, Lottie Shaw's - Huddersfield
- 1x 5pck Mulled Wine Candy Canes, Holly's Lollies - Leamington Spa
- 1x 80g Christmas Pudding Popcorn, The Popcorn Shed - London
- 1x 100g Cranberry & Hazelnut Chocolate Bar, Kacao - Richmond
- 1x 100g Merry Christmas Chocolate Bar, Kacao - Richmond
- 1x 150g Cranberry & Orange Shortbread Rounds, Deans - Aberdeenshire
- 1x 150g Italian Cheese & Port Crisps, Savoursmiths - Duxford
- 1x 150g Wagyu Beef & Honey Mustard Crisps, Savoursmiths - Duxford
- 1x Triple Chocolate Hot Chocolate Stirrer, Kacao - Richmond
- 1x 150g Christmas Pudding Fudge, The Cotswold Fudge Co. - The Cotswolds
Local Highlight: Lottie Shaw has kept alive 100-year-old family recipes of regional treasures, blending in true luxury. Lottie credits sustainable practices, locally sourced ingredients and ‘scratch baking’ as the key ingredients for her award-winning success.
*Please note, due to the nature of working with small batch and artisan producers we will occasionally need to substitute individual items. However, this will always be done to equal or greater value of the original product. We know this gift is important to you and the recipient so we will choose something we know they'll love.
To UK mainland when you spend over £50.
We always aim to ensure that our hampers are packed with quality, local British treats.
We hand-select our suppliers so that you can enjoy new foods and flavours from across the UK.